Last modified: [July 31, 2018]
- Except as otherwise specified, this Policy covers only information that We collect through the Website.
- We may request your consent or provide notice of Our practices concerning information collected for special purposes. Under such circumstances, this Policy applies as modified in the particular notice or request for consent.
The collection, processing, use and storage of information relating to visitors to the Website complies with the following policies:
Information We Collect:
- Information about your visits to and use of this Website that is automatically collected as part of the standard operation of Our Website. This information may include, for example, your number of visits to this Website; the date and time of your visit; the length of your visit; pages and areas of the Website that you visit; information on clicks while visiting the Website; Website navigation paths; the referring page, including search engines; the page visited after exiting the Website; type or features of your device; information about your browser software; geolocation information; and/or your IP address.
- Any other information that you choose to submit to Us through the Website. This information may include, for example, search terms entered; requests for information; communications; and/or any personal information that you actively send Us, such as your name, email address(es), mailing address(es), telephone number(s) and information relating to the business you represent (if applicable). In these cases, you will know what information We collect because you actively submitted the information to Us.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Personal information that you provide to Us through Our Website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or as specified on the relevant pages of the Website or at the time of collection. We may use your personal information to:
- Run Our Website and business.
- Personalize Our Website for you so as to provide more better and efficient browsing and to better meet your needs.
- Respond to questions and comments from you.
- Administer, troubleshoot and improve the performance of Our Website.
- Keep Our Website and other systems secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of Our Website.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may disclose your personal information to Our employees or officers, or to third party service providers with whom We have contracted, in all cases as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of Our group of companies (including Our subsidiaries, Our parent company and all its subsidiaries).
The storage and use of information will enable Us to offer you personalized services. Thus, there may be offers with content and advertising specific to you, benefiting your experience on the Website. To this end, We may share information obtained with third party partners and service providers who are contractually required to comply with Our security and privacy guidelines established in this Policy and all applicable legal requirements.
In addition, We may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with applicable laws and governmental regulations or comply with any legal obligation We may have.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, including disclosure to exercise Our legal rights.
- To the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that We are selling or considering selling.
- To prevent or detect fraud.
- To protect the security or integrity of Our Website and/or systems.
- To protect the rights, property and personal safety of Ourselves, visitors to the Website or others.
How We Store Personal Information
Personal information will be received, handled and stored in a controlled and secure environment even after the end of a session on the Website. The information storage period will comply with applicable law and the standard industry practices of information security, in order to meet industry standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability. The information obtained will be considered confidential and will only be accessed by authorized personnel.
Security of Your Personal Information
We maintain and follow industry standard physical, technical and administrative policies to prevent the unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, and We will store all personal information you provide to Us on Our secure servers. However, information transmitted over the Internet is inherently insecure and We cannot guarantee the complete security of data sent over the Internet. Personal data stored by Us may be permanently deleted at your request, by contacting Us as described below, or when it is no longer necessary to maintain for the reasons it was collected.
The authentication mechanisms (password, Token, TAN Code, etc.) made available for your access to transactional environments are for personal and non-transferable use and must not be shared in any way. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your access information, and We shall not be responsible for any liability or damage caused by any sharing of such access.
We are not responsible, under any circumstances, for problems related to partial or total unavailability of data transmissions resulting from the infrastructure of providers of services and access to the Internet.
This Website is owned and operated by EXTEN Technologies, Inc. You can contact Us by writing to: EXTEN Technologies, Inc., Legal Department, firstname.lastname@example.org or 4201 W Parmer Lane, Bldg A Ste 200, Austin, TX 78727
[You may also contact Us if you wish to review or update your information submitted through the Website. For most requests, We will usually be glad to assist with such requests, but We reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that We believe are appropriate.]